Thursday, April 28, 2011

Urg, Big Dorky Glasses!!!

These glasses are what you need to view your new 3D tv!! The only sad part is that you must have glasses to watch your brand new television. Hmm..I don't know how I would feel about sitting on my couch, eating popcorn, wearing huge glasses, and this would be all the time, not just watching a movie. Some people might now mind wearing these glasses all the time, but I know that I would feel goofy! Not only are these glasses relatively large, but, for a family of four, they can cost up to as much as a regular 2D tv. I would never want to pay that much for dorky glasses that I would have to wear all the time to watch shows on my television. Anything 3D is a huge accomplishment in the technological world, but is it getting to be too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment